Wednesday, March 17, 2010

LUNCH BOX PROJECT

Audrey want to do alot of stuff!! And all of it cost!

(1) I want to go for Millinery Class
(2) I want to buy wacom
(3) I want to go for coffee making class
(4) I want to buy Millinery Equipments back to Singapore
(5) I want to go on a "holiday trip" with everyone!
(6) I want to be able to bring my parents around and celebrate their birthday in a grand way!
(7) I want to attend my graduation with everyone!

So...to help me be able to achieve all this, I am launching my own LUNCHBOX project. Starting from today! Where simply yea, I will be making my own lunch box for every lunch for school days! Will be slightly hard as some class is super early, but I am determined to do that regardless if I need to drag myself up earlier and if I would appear weird on social grounds. Am writing this to tell myself and tell the whole world, so join me if you like with your own lunch box or buy a take away. Who says lunch boxes or take way will be shabby and taste bad? haha, looking forward to the results! (: arn't you?

No comments: