Saturday, November 26, 2005

AT promp!!

We waited quite long outside..think got 1hr ba..ha..then went in le..all very hungry sia..but still cannot eat..ha we was 1st introduced to a few games..then the potentional king n queen came out for a dance..ha jiquan looks cool but he movement quite stiff maybe tts how he move..ha zikai like shy shy like tt but all of their performance very good..!!before the dinner start I kept going to my class table wha they dere so 热闹 like very fun like tt…then something lol happen…ha..my inner skirt drop..wha…throw face leh…luckly no much people saw…hee (-_-“)…then we all there laughing..lena they all also know..ha..wha lena yanjun n peggy look nice..but I agree wit peggy tt the person didn’t do much 4 her hair…

Then dunfu treat jolyn sOo sweet sia..help her lay the cloth..help her reach for food..wha..gentleman wOoo….Then they start serving the food wha..that lady who serve us food very ‘zho ding’ keep blocking my view of the stage…while eating they show some of our old photos..ahh..all so tot…ha….the “MC” also very funny keep asking us to eat ..eat..when he ask for people name startin wit A acturally wan go up de…but when stand up the chair fall then I also fall so didn’t get to go up…lol..then the food is so little..not full at all…n the desert I don eat one..waste sia..think a lot others also like tt…then a lot of people won lucky draws..our table puiyan win a computer thingy…melvin won a DVD player..wha…


then gary won the best dressed male student..ha when he walk pass I keep shouting him bai ma wang zi..ha then I won the best dressed female..wha I am v surprise as there are many others who dress very nice too..!! n touched as all my hard work n blisters was paied off.. on the way up abit cryin cryin le…very happy tt there are people who like the things I created…ha..then gary shake my hand..aiyah should have hug him then people won know I tearing…ha..then we have to walk..ha very funny cause I still stand dere blur blur then gary hook my hand…but it should be the other way round..ha so we change..then walk..wha..we walk v fast..then abit fall fall like tt..when wat to the right side I didn’t stop in time the got fall on him,,wha now think back a bit pai sae…ha..but he was ok wit it..luckly..but I am kinda surprise how they know I made it myself...i only told liwen they all n some of my class people..rx say is teachers say de..maybe ba…as I saw ms sheila outside she asked me where I brought some of the stuff I wore so I told her from fabric shop…ha..after she knew I made it she joked back tt next time when she married ask me help her make..ha…yar can..if u not scared it will break or drop..ha

around 12 plus am the thing finished then they start dancing…but we didn’t join nothing much to do plus very tired after so many days of shopping ha so went home le…wha spend quite along time to clean off the make up sprinkles n gel on me..n I end my day at 2 plus..!!ha such a fruitful day…!!hope u guys enjoyed it..!! miss me…chaos..(^-^)

No comments: