Yeah..!!our long waited day has finally came…!! GRAD nite 2005 was so fun..!! woke up earyler in the morning n start all the preparation around 10 plus xuiqi came n I help her wit her hair..looks very nice at 1
st sia…but then at night drop le..sad lor…then clear the messy house abit as its full of my treads n bits of cloth from my dress…ha
Left house at 1 like tt to go jayne dere..saw Norman n decklean[dunno spell rite anot…hee]they juz got their hair cut…told
Norman to lend me his jacket if I am cold…then he say his jacket very thin..nevermind wat..i can wrap two times…ha jk jk
Reach jayne house her mum helping her apply make-up , then my turn..then ruixia…wha all look so different..around 0245 went home as mum wan me at home or els……ha brought all my
machine spray n pins to ruixia house..later need to help them wit hair..wha super heavy lor…dots then yee xing coming to meet us but she dunno how to come up..we keep truing to lead her in the phone but coulden..so I went down..wah she look v nice for 1st time dressing something like tt..then we both same ar..the heels..difficult to walk ha..went back n quickly changed made the hair n stuff..left house around 530 ba..
Then saw a lot of others look stylo sia..example our class de guys..ha most of then big change..joel look like mafia sia wit the sliver gel..ginleon hair made him look very refreshed v different wei quan also..ha they should do it offent..ha roy also no bad instead of a jacket or blazer he wore two shirt if I am not wrong..but the colours matched really well..n gary wha..”白马王子”!!! white white one..ha haoyi top also like白马王子ha…then theres also jian ming’s suit look cool but the shoes look abit lol..ha.. xuyao suit also quite nice because of the cutting..n darren’s jacket colour very nice the texture too…if I am not wrong the texture is something like cloth de soften the look..
For ladies..my vanessa look so lady sia..ha..liwen also look elegant I like her shoes..frances shoe also…qian yi hair style till v nice!!! but the spary they use like not tt good..puiyan the curls very sweet n nice.. all “奴 大 18 变” 16遍。。。哈
No comments:
Post a Comment