Saturday, June 17, 2006

SUB COM-CAMP

Yoz!! back from my camp le…Whahaha…tired...1st time ever I really nv sleep a wink the whole nite…record breaking..ha…

Now I will start from my adventure from the start of the pre camp..!! well...1st we had to meet up in school...reached 10mins before time...to print some stuff…then dunno wat to do next…waited for the rest to arrived then we go for short lunch…noticing sui ping and wan ting better…then I like a bit out so quickly go find them tok…ha…after lunch..they teaching some of us how to strum the guitar...then I remember tt I very long nv touch the guitar putera lend me…LOL…we then checked the materials…and I when up to SAS to meet ms ang for the 1st time…well it’s a start…then there was a meeting…where I gotten a clearer picture of wat we have to do…but not very detailed…arrived...we choing to carry stuff up load the bus..then left for the campsite…on the way I sleep……ZZZzzzZZZha…then camp area is juz a small apartment like tt then we have to wash the floors..carry all the equipments up n do some adjustment wit the room..after the washing I gotta run le..kinda late for my campfire..hai..then I missed a lot of things from the camp..dunno wat I need to do and maybe some bonding time…??well its a lost…

Back at fajar I kinda scared will late...lucky me nv miss the lighting up..!!! hee…it was nice…nut a lot of ppl blocking...cant see that well…then there was songs…wha..y they nv come ask me to teach them more songs…hump..think they forget me le…sad sad…but also try to enjoy it..!! we exNCOs lead the chica cha dance..then raf not inside…so sayang…then very soon that’s the eend of the campfire le..SO FAST SIA!!!! Wha…then we LOL go request nite footdrill for us ex nco…ha…steady sia..all still can do the drill quite well…got solid bang but not tt loud…cause all slippers…then tuck wei they all not dere…don have the dribble dribble…ha..the old days…all the LOL stupid drills…we even marched in from the basketball court like wat we always did during parades like our POP…POP….hmm…so fast 1yr le…remember our rebellious days our takan days n happy times…!!

After the campfire I made my way to calvin’s house…missed the stop then gotta walk abit back…calvin was such a good host…cook give me…and even wanted to help me wash my cloths..!! aiyo…after I wash up feel more comfortable...we slack in his room watching anime...hee...he got a cool collection sia…and the figurines were WHAO!! Around 1plus AM!!! We went down for some ba kut teah…ha…the soup was nice…but the person didn’t top up the soup…HUMP!!! We went back for somemore anime and the 2 guys FAV hard gay..ha…then fell asleep around 230…the night was cold….the pillow I had was even used as a blaket for me..i think I did cures the pillow y cant grow bigger..can cover me…ha…finally cannot tahan..wake up around 645 hunt for tissue…ha..then they haven wake so I go back sleep…aiyo I feel like snatching the guys blankets you know…!!! Jasmine woke up 1st then washed my…piggy me was last..then they gotta wait for me..hee hee…we took 145 if I am not wrong and alighted near bugis MRT instead of city hall…inside bugis I saw cute cute merlion…ha then I remember some1 mention nv come be4..ok..next time we come come…finally reach paisar ris then they got wen hui house let him pack bag…while I waited for the rest of the MCs..wit 2 campers…when they came we went out to wait for the rest together…after lots of waiting time and goofing around we went to wait for bus 403…the whole bus was seated by us onli…then we make soo much noise as if we owned the bus...ha...more fun the really booking a bus leh…

we reached the camp area and did the wan li cheer…the tts the start of our camp…R&R were told…we were introduced…campers was grouped…whahaha…I feel my group so power lor…plus tts the name I hope I get…ha TINKERBELL!!! Kawaii…(^-^) indide got steff…jim…sui zhen whom I juz know…my nu qiang ren emiline…(dunno how to spell)…still got lots lots...all like so power..!! during the 1st outdoor game we ruled all sia…that’s the power n the tinker sprit…!!hee…we also very C&C[care and concern] everyone de…hee then dere was the bear bear game..ha all do stunts…charlotte’s stunt the best lor..!! then lunch was…erm erm….but we still finished our share…cause we know we gotta eat for energy…then the song section I learn a new song…so cartoon…ha…then there was the bathing time…after dinner there was also some weird things you gotta touch and guess…LOL they got touch Allan’s leg…ha…we also entered the bunk to think for talenttime…there was also night games were they were saboed ...wha… the 1st one damp funny sia…then the thought of my body fats kana make fun…wha…plus he very tall leh…jump up surely weird de…I don bear to see…when his turn rite after he jump...i go toilet le…ha…dere was debrief then sleep…we gotto sleep on the floor…my poor waist… waaa…waaa..sobs

Then morning awaken but chun heng’s voice…ha he also very BHB sia…say we dreamt of him…ha…after wash up and waking up…we had morning PT…then breakfast…hmmm…tasty…then dere was the flag flag game…wha ha funny…then I partner wit gou liang..ha he damp shagged sia…plus lazy…after that was part2 of outdoor games…the animal farm…balloon fight…and touched ruby…!! Whee… well but some things didnt go as we planed…well it’s a learning experience…after games we had song section...wha tis time the song section damp high sia everyone…!! but pity me..after trying to stand for the boulevard my waist cannot tahan le…the pain was……… OUCH…but I actually tried to hold longer...don sit 1st… but then break le…dots… then they treat me like handicapped…wha…i rested in the cooks bunk..ha deyi say i snored...ohhhohhh...luckly I did join the rest for beach games..but I didn’t play…hai...why why sia…should have joined them…then more bonded…hai I feel I didn’t really gotten in wit them…nv play wit them…hai after beach games we bath...then dere was talentime preparation…ha so funny…then also got a very cute cat cat running all over…after I followed one another appered...wanna play wit them de…but they are wild one so very alert…run away very fast…jim also went to try wit me…wha…the cat funny sia…shake the backside at us then the jump away like rabbit like tt…ha…then 3rd one also appeared… we then had dinner and played musical chair whaha…my body fats kana need to proposed to marilyn...ha…LOL lor…he used the stars again…some ones leg hair kana pulles...arimit hair pulled...then i helped emiline pinch kian leong erm..ermm...wha i dirty also not like tt lor...EEEKkk!!!! then dere was the talent time presentation…

After the presentation we had free time…calvin brought down the sparkles…but like very little like tt…then I took one to the court dere share some glow wit the rest…ha…I then climb up to the structures of tubes..lie on it wit calvin sing songs wit janet Augustine and marylin they all..ha.. we also eat lollipops…then lie till abit sia..we went to play caption ball whee!!i become catcher…catch lot lots ball…11vs9 I think…hee yaeh!!!then I promised some of them to ton le..so nv sleep a wink at all sia..!!!then mia go for a meeting…I tot is play play like tt but turn out not…well I agree it’s a wake up call…sorry yiyang that i actied a bit over...maybe scared you rite..?? don think anyone saw me in tt kind of condition robin also shocked I think…ha…I will jai you de…all the not good words I said were juz for tt moment…after thinking through it I acted too emo…I will try to stand up from tis failure and hope you all will also help me because yi ge ren de li liang is cannot one…… to all I am sorry if I have done any wrongs…hope you forgive me anf may we start on a brighter side…(^-^) GOGOGO!!!

No comments: