Tuesday, June 06, 2006

UpDates2...

Tis week is e-learning week n yesterday my course went ridout garden to draw paint some nature stuff..some drew till damp nice lor..me??..........hmm……..cher says she will upload to net..infor u about it next time...


Class Pic @ ridout GARNED>>!!!

then we also went Singapore art museum to take a look at fiction at love..whao..some very cool lor..but go dere still need to do assignment..when is it ever gonna end……..??of cause while doing work we still try to have fun!!!took pics outside the mesuem

After tt acturally all say go see movie then tt daryl…changed his mid to go play pool…in the end only me..xiao di nick..and syafui go…n then ask me watch SCARY movie..!!!AAHHHH!!! well..we entered n watched the NUN..wha…kinda creepy n funny I think..cause I also dunno I scared wat..the ending abit don understand lor..ha but during the movie I keep disturbing syafui think I spell wrong his name…lol…ha he say I v noisy…keep pulling him…nick also got scared lor…..ha..

Fun outside ART mesuem!!

Well a lot of things happened to me..and going to happened..these few entries above is about class one..my club also have lor..too much ar..but my upcoming event are like tt…

  • IDS website assignment
  • Design Thinking (DET) Visual Journal..Storyboard.
  • HCD e-learning assign
  • OC fashion project
  • DWS Art history project
  • VDS 5work pieces for e-learning
  • CADC bbq
  • Class gathering 4E1
  • Sub-com camp
  • NPCC annual Campfire..!!
  • CADC organizing MEETINGs
  • Mayb DCMD outing
  • DWS presentation
  • VDS ipod skin design n T-shirt design comp

These is wat will be happening during tis 3WEEKS….wha..3weeks only leh…….die sia

No comments: