Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weird 0.0

I have the weirdest MSN chat today... in past years I experience quite a number of weird people adding me and for bad motives like asking to see me and cyber sex or something. Most of them from Lebanon if I recalled correctly...BUT at least they are guys...once or twice I was curious what is the process or how in the world this things goes so I kinda play along and then when I feel its too much for me to know, then I will delete and block the person..

Today...a girl came and talk to me..and told me "creative girl seeking for handsome guy" I was like thinking..hmm...so is that person another guy seeking for a creative girl (thinking that should be me) or is it the other way round? So I asked..and he or she asked if I am a guy...so I kinda played along..saying I am a She male! whahaaha... the person says "good" and asked if I want to web cam her...but as a mac user we cannot web on msn...I havent answered her and she asked me to go to a web and see her live or something..? And I clicked..! 0.0 OMGs! and I see someone in the video and was utterly stunded...not sure if its real I asked if that was her, and her respond was "sweet" asked me to fill up my info while she go and change into something that I will like... oh my oh my...what to do now? So I kinda answered that I am not interested in her (want to shoot her down so she wont do a job like that in the future...) so I said she is not attractive to me her reply was "I am sure I have a underwear colour that you will like" Haha...somewhere in the convo she said something like "I will should you what good boys like you deserve..." hmm.. I kinda tell her to change job and get a better life and best of luck then delete and block her...

My biggest question from all of this is... Which Part of [Bear_girl89] seems like a guy to you? totally confused...and her status in the web rites STRAIGHT...! *faints*

No comments: