Sunday, February 21, 2010

House Mattey!

Haha! a house of 3 people is now a house of 4! four people staying in a 3 room house, so far so good I guess? Today the 4 of us, Audrey, Sophia Jonna and Faye! when out and had a meal together! eating something called "DA PAN JI" Slightly spicy and a uber big plate? and then after head to the bubble tea place and slack again..maybe still not very familiar with one another and we are kinda tired I tend to float around abit...hehe but still good! I have the urge to make it a ever week thing or something, like a meal with all 4 together, dont really need to be outside (: whahaha! I kinda want to make BBQ in our house! hmm.. if I ask ppl, they surely say will troublesome and don want to do one...sobs.. just a thought. Chaoz. Catch ya later!



No comments: