Hey hey,
Blog super clean up. New year resluation will be
(1) As active as I can from now on for anything on the internet.
(2) Maintain and relink friendships for all my friends.
(3) Create a brand of my own selling Audrey made products
(4) Never be too lazy to do stuff.
(5) Get a good job back in SG, and buy my wacom and SLR
(6) Go traveling to other countries...ok lar malaysia also can count...
The last year was crazy and really fun, from BIRTH the gradshow...to working at First Sight, then the sudden decision to come to Melbourne to study. One year of course, and 6months or so have gone. Meeting new people and experiencing new life, having a home of my own. I really enjoyed cooking for myself and others, and taking care of my own house. This experience so far really made me able to take care others and myself more. Though didnt meet alot of locals and be exposed to alot of the culture of Australia here, but I was shown true friendship and really misses and apperciate the people around me. I love you guys out there!
If anyone reads this and do recall the time we spent together as well, do talk to me on msn anytime ok? I will make time and be free for you (: Happy new YEAR
Saturday, January 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment