Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SUNA

Oh my oh my.... I am sooOo sleep Deprived.

Weather has been really soaring these days in melbourne!! cannot tahan lar.. I envy sophia having aicon that we can switch on if she wants to.. but most of the time she don't cause wanna save on the bills. Yesterday night was soo warm that I slept on my kitchen floor! Tiles mah...cooler... reminds me of back in Singapore when I feel hot I will sleep on my living room floor..! haha! My kitchen is close by my door, and the most irritating thing is some smart person spend the whole night swinging their room door and have all the squeaky sounds! made my night sleep worst! I miss winter now..haha like I don understand how the melbourne people are able to adapt the super heat and super cold so fast.

Counting down 9more days to my moving of house!! I am soo excited! but then yups..have alot of things I have to do till that day and I must try to do more school more for my summer term be4 hand so I have time to clear and move my stuff next week..like arrgh...in less then 2 days i have to clean up 2 house! so many cleaning to do and only one Audrey. I really feel like asking my friend to help me by driving my stuff over to the new house so can save time..but I don feel its nice to ask him since we have not know each other for a long time... for now my stupid plan is to use public transport and slowly carry one bag by one bag...abit stupid right? I haven really counted how many bags I will have and how many trips will I need to take...hmm what do you guys think?

No comments: