Summer term Starts!! haha and we gotten a VERY thick book to read!! OMG...me reading? cannot imagine rite? but Fear NOT! I will be studious to read it lar...sobs. Yesterday when to sign my new House le!! Excited that I will be moving house currently, but I will miss this prahran area ALOT... I can feel it already. Though I am excited to move house.. but but but... now I am really scared.. HOW?!
I will move in...like Sleep in it ALONE on the night of the 22nd..me in the whole BIG house by myself..and my best pal the television is so far from me in the living room..Oh my, I kinda worried this and that...like something is not going to be right in my room or the house..Ok not in the sense of creepy stuff but more of like my belongings? if the drawers are cleared for me already ect? if I will lose my stuff again? and I am very worried that I will forget to lock up the house properly. There are soo many keys and door to close haha
I want to pack and like quickly move my stuff but then again..It might not be save to put it into the new house just as yet be4 I move in right? hmm so many things to consider.. worried worried...I better dont scare myself for now.. haha. So please look forward for the 22nd night and talk to me online ok? see ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment